Professional Drivers, play along with your game card!
All work and no play can get tiresome, but when you feel you “don’t have time to play games”, then why not combine the two.
Decker Truck Line has announced their 1st Springtime Scavenger Hunt.
Springtime Scavenger Hunt is an interactive game that Decker Truck Line, Inc. will launch on May 1, 2019. This innovative hunt will hit on topics such as safety, health, family, and enjoyable moments throughout our Professional Driver’s life and career. The concept of the game is to interact, motivate, and simply get to know our Professional Drivers on a more personable level. Simply snap a work appropriate photo of yourself and the concept that qualifies in 1 of the 12 categories listed.
Please do not participate while driving on the road, remember safety first.
Submit the photo to firstname.lastname@example.org with the corresponding number and specific details you want to include.
The Marketing Department will keep all tallied entries. Scavenger Hunt game cards will be sent out to all Driver’s via an email. Please call 515-576-4141 Ext. 2205 or reach out at email@example.com to have a game card e-mailed or mailed directly to you.
1st place, 2nd place and 3rd place winners will be announced by June 10th.
The 12 Categories
1) Plant a Seed; Selfie with Friend or Flower: Whether you have planted a flower or made a new/old friend take a selfie with them and submit.
2) Selfie with Favorite Spring Activity: Take a picture of you doing your favorite Spring activity.
3) Selfie with your Favorite Basketball Team: Take a picture with you and your favorite basketball team. This may include photos of you at a game, you with a clothing item such as a hat, shirt, sweatshirt, etc.
4) Selfie While Performing a Pre-Trip Inspection at Sunrise or Sunset: Starting and ending the day as a Professional Driver you are familiar with pre-trips submit a photo at sunrise or sunset.
5) Selfie with a Rainbow: With Spring comes a lot of rain, with rain comes rainbows. Spot a rainbow and snap a selfie with it, but watch out for the pot of gold at the end of each rainbow!
6) Selfie Near a Body of Water: Snow is quickly melting find a puddle, a river, a lake or pond and take a selfie with it.
7) Selfie with Any Sign of Spring: Goodbye winter, with your bitter winds and mounds of snow, and hello spring. Spring, of course, marks the beginning of warmer weather and longer daylight hours, the blooming of flowers and the budding of leaves. Signs of spring include and are certainly not limited to melting snow, flooding rivers, monarchs, and the return of seasonal birds.
8) Selfie with a Patch of Green Grass: These last few months we saw too much white snow. We are looking for brighter days; show us some green grass! Submit a photo of you and a green patch of grass.
9) Selfie While Having a Picnic Outside: Enjoy a beautiful day, soaking in the rays with a picnic. Submit a photo of you eating a quick snack, lunch or dinner outside!
10) Selfie While Taking a Walk Outside: Submit a photo of you on a walk, running, lifting weights, etc.!
11) Feel the Warmth of the Sun Selfie: Check another one off your game card, submit a selfie on a nice sunny day.
12) Family or Friend That The Season of Spring Brings Joy to: The bright colors of Spring bring joy to many people; simply snap a selfie with a family member or friend who loves this weather as much as we do.
Please label clearly in your submission the name of your family member or friend.
• Must submit the qualifying photos within the date period of Wednesday, May 1, 2019- Friday, May 31, 2019.
• Each submission will be tallied up by the Marketing Department.
• Must submit all categories to win!
• Winners are choosen on creativity and accuracy of the post.
• Submitted photos must be work appropriate and approved to be placed on media outlets if we so choose.
• Must be a picture submission with yourself included in the photo. Be sure to include the specific number that your photo corresponds with on the game card.