Are your nerves on end when you pull in for a DOT inspection or are you confident in your equipment, the maintenance of your equipment and your HOS…knowing you are coming out of there violation free?
Have confidence in your routine and random inspections by doing a proper pre-trip EACH and EVERY time you start your day and/or swap trailers.
Communicate with your maintenance department and fleet manager on equipment needs, repairs, leaks, and damage as well as Hours of Service.
How often do you do a full pre-trip? Are you checking all the lights, fluids, and hoses when you do a pre-trip?
Get your complete Pre-Trip Inspection Checklist here.
NEW DRIVING OPPORTUNTIES
- Fort Dodge, IA Shorthaul Flatbed Division
- Dedicated Home Daily Day and Night Shifts Le Mars, IA
- Fort Dodge, IA Hopper Home Daily Night Shifts
- Local Bessemer, AL Flatbed M-F (must have FB experience)
- Midwest Semi Dedicated Dry Van Weekly Home time
- Council Bluffs, IA / Omaha, NE Refrigerated Dedicated Weekly Home Time (night driving)
- Dedicated Refrigerated Sioux City, IA to Chicago, IL
CALL FOR DETAILS: 888.668.0698
APPLY ONLINE AT WWW.DRIVEDECKER.COM