|Drivers will operate OTR and regionally pulling 53 ft reefer trailers. You’ll find yourself traveling 2,300 to 2,500 miles per week throughout America’s Heartland. Home time options vary depending on where you live. You will get home every 12-14 days in some areas, other areas will get you home weekly. (For home time options, call 888.668.0698)|
- 9 months minimum OTR Tractor Trailer experience
- No major moving violations in the last 3 years
- No preventable DOT recordable accidents in the last 3 years
- Good work history
*other qualifications may apply, call 888.668.0698 for additional details
Pay ranges from $.40-.50/mile depending on experience. 10 cents per mile is per diem.
- $.01 cpm increase at 90 days
- $.01 cpm annual pay increase until cap is reached – (Cap is $.54 cpm)
- $2500 Bonus paid in full on your 1 year anniversary, must run a minimum of 110,000 miles.
- Monthly Scorecard performance bonus up to $.04 cpm per mile
- Monthly Smartdrive bonus of $.01 per mile
- $50.00 Clean DOT Inspections, Referral Bonuses
- Hazmat Pay $85 per load paid on all placarded Hazmat loads
- $15.00 per pickup & delivery except for load origin & final delivery
- Layover, Detention & Breakdown pay when applicable